Massive price reduction to
$2.200.000. Last price for fast cash deal for boat as is where is.
Outstanding explorer yacht having range over 5,000 nautical miles!
Yacht bought almost new in 2011 from shipyard with only 200 engine
hours. After purchase was done two refits on total about $500 000.
There are some benefits of Spellbound:
- Excellent seaworthy. Naval design is based on classic trawlers.
Comfortable and safe in any weather gives a feeling of a large ship.
Very solid fiberglass hull. It is the well-proven tri-deck
expedition serie of Northern Marine.
- Huge amount of inner space, comparable to the 100-110' yacht. Ok
everybody saying it but in case of Spellbound it is true. A very
large and well-equipped kitchen. The yacht is ideal for permanent
living. The feeling of being onboard as if you are in a large and
comfortable apartments. African cherry furniture, solid natural
wood. Super comfortable master cabin with a huge shower. Bed in the
master and VIP cabin king size 2 by 2 meters. Bed in master have
- The yacht was initially built by very experienced owner and
professional captain. Specification is tuned for maximum comfort and
safety. Perfect protection insulation of sound and vibration.
Additional thermal insulation for cruising in cold climates.
Properly designed and installed running stabilizers completely
exclude the rolling during the cruise.
- The yacht is for sale together with the whole ship's property,
spare parts, utensils, !three! tenders: fiberglass dinghy, RIB and
fishing boat. Absolutely ready to sail anywhere.
After buying from the shipyard in 2011 present owner made a refit
which costs about $250 000:
- High quality teak decks everywhere except the tenders spot. It
costs almost half of the total.
- Additional sound insulation.
- Satellite TV with active antenna.
- Audiopreparation, home cinema theater, professional projector
Panasonic 3D, a retractable screen in the salon.
- Audio B&W of the highend quality.
- The master stateroom got the biggest TV Panasonic 3D blueray. And
separate sound system Clarion.
- Coffee machine, dishwasher, ceramic stove, trash press, high-tech kitchen.
- Automatic curtains in the lounge, in addition to the existing
blinds. It is very convenient when you watching the cinema.
- To organize beach on the bow was made big flat surface
compensating tilt of the deck.
In 2012 after quite extensive cruising and sea trials were performed
following improvements totaling more than $200 000:
- Replaced all pumps, black water, grey water to the most solid and
- Complete service of gensets.
- Complete diagnosis and service of engine.
- Maintenance of air conditioning system.
- Maintenance of the emergency drive (if main engine fails then
generator is capable to pass power to shaft).
- All batteries are replaced with gel.
- Purchased third tender - RIB.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.