**** BILLY GRAHAM YACHTS IS THE CENTRAL EXCLUSIVE LISTING BROKERAGE FOR AMNESIA 1V ****
THE COMBINED NAVAL ARCHITECT, BUILDER, AND OWNER PEDIGREE, FOR THIS CUSTOM ABS BUILT, ALL OCEANS LUXURY EXPEDITION VESSEL IS OVER 117 YEARS.
PLEASE NOTE NAVAL ARCHITECT PATRICK BRAY'S DESIGN AND RESEARCH CRITERIA IS AT THE END OF THE ENCLOSED PHOTO GALLERY.
OWNERS READY TO RETIRE SUMMER OF 2018, SO FINAL HUGE PRICE REDUCTION NOTED HERE.....Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.....
MAIN ENGINE REMANUFACTURED TO ORIGINAL FACTORY NEW ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS, INCLUDING WARRANTY COMMENCING ON JUNE 22, 2018.
TOTAL ENGINE REPLACEMENT COST WAS OVER $350,000
* SHARE THIS LISTING with a friend or aquaintance AND EARN A $5,000 FINDERS FEE IF YOUR REFERRAL PURCHASES THIS VESSEL (co-brokered sales do not qualify)
****** TRADES SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED ******
*ALL REASONABLE CASH OFFERS, PARTIAL TRADES "may" be CONSIDERED THAT INCLUDE REAL ESTATE, OTHER QUALIFIED ASSETS, OR A SMALLER BOAT
AMNESIA 1V DESCRIPTION: PLEASE CLICK VIDEO TAB
(SHOWN BY PREVIOUSLY ARRANGED APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Compare other luxury yachts with Amnesia's many features advantages and benefits.
- built to ABS Class-1 fiberglass specifications and beyond.
- an economical 220 VAC / 3 phase, power supply system.
- $1 million worth of luxury interior joinery work.
- 6,000 usg (22,712 Litres) gal fuel tank capacity.
- 1500 gal, fresh water and 150 gal holding tank capacity.
- superior fuel efficiency and cruising range.
- Vancouver, BC to Tokyo, Japan, on one fill up and still have approx 35% in reserve fuel in the tanks.
- ( a rare COMMERCIAL feature on a pleasure vessel) A Controllable Pitch Propeller. Because of the hull design and the CP prop, the owner says maneuvering Amnesia 1V, is easier than any of his previous twin-engine vessels.
- no diesel exhaust fumes on-deck.
- (4) secure hatches to watertight bilges.
- (5) athwart-ship watertight bulkheads.
- hull layup is to "superior" ABS high-speed rating, versus slower trawler vessel standards.
- fiberglass flybridge enclosure design on file. (line drawing available upon request)
No expense was spared, as Amnesia was originally built, at a cost of CAD$7,000,000 including $1.0 mil just for the interior woodwork alone.
This world cruising, trawler-style vessel utilizes state of the art fuel efficient design technology. Extensively model tested at the University of British Columbia, Canada, tank testing facility. This hull form is designed to perform exceptionally well in a seaway. She has exceeded tank test results in the actual open ocean, heavy weather cruising en-route to California, not long after the initial launch.
Built to ABS Class 1 fiberglass specifications, for unrestricted ocean use and extended offshore cruising. The hull form and bulbous bow are fourth-generation technology. The detailed model test results were used to optimize the proportions of the vessel and combine many years of commercial and pleasure craft design work. The vessel features a round bilge, full displacement hull form with fine entrance and flattened stern sections, incorporates a shallow draft positive flow propeller tunnel for protection.
The controllable pitch propeller maintains ultimate prop efficiency over a wide range of speeds, wind and wave induced loads. The CP also makes maneuvering Amnesia a breeze for one person, at any of the (4) control stations. The owner says he will demonstrate how anyone, can literally "inch" Amnesia into tight quarters, using the infinitely variable CP control, and the 2 side thrusters. This is because of her deadweight and how she sits in the water, which makes her easier to maneuver than his former 75' twin-engine Symbol motor yacht.
The unique bulbous bow is designed to dampen pitching and increase fuel efficiency. The single 1300 hp MAN diesel with a large diameter 45" (CP) controllable pitch propeller, provides optimum performance and fuel efficiency, making this vessel up to 30% more efficient than the average production built cruisers.
The owner was a die-hard twin-engine yacht owner for 45 yrs, until he experienced many years, without any propulsion problems on Amnesia. This is due to her sophisticated fuel storage, filtering, and delivery systems.
At a long-range cruise speed of 10 knots, it takes less than 100 hp to move this vessel along with a range of 7,000 nautical miles. Top speed as designed and tank tested with the single 1300 hp MAN diesel, is 14.8 knots providing a range of 1700 nautical miles.
At 9 knots including the main generator, she burns approximately 7.8 gph.
Luxury and comfort for the owners and guests, this vessel is finished with a finely crafted Honduran mahogany interior and exceptionally detailed craftsmanship.
MASTER DUTCH YACHT BUILDER: Hans Staals, as reported by author Capt. Bill Pike, in the 2003 Power & Motorboat Magazine boat test article.
DESIGN PERFORMANCE TESTING: At the University of British Colombia tank testing facility.
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.